[Jandek] Intersting Info on Jandek.com

Seth Tisue seth at tisue.net
Tue Oct 16 15:38:24 PDT 2007

 >> Registrant: CORWOOD INDUSTRIES PO BOX 15375 HOUSTON, TX 77220-5375
 >> US
 >> Domain Name: JANDEK.COM
 >> Administrative Contact: CORWOOD INDUSTRIES novalidemail at worldnic.com
 >> PO BOX 15375 HOUSTON, TX 77220-5375 US (713) 926-4044 fax: NONE

 dagmarten> Strange, I doubt it was actually registered by Corwood. And
 dagmarten> you'd think if it's been registered since 2002 we would of
 dagmarten> seen something by now, right?

I heard someone ask the rep about this and he said the domains
jandek.com and corwoodindustries.com do in fact belong to Corwood.
I don't know if he plans to do anything with them.

--
Seth Tisue | http://tisue.net