[Jandek] Grinnell Saturday

Barbadoro, Katherine E barbador at Grinnell.EDU
Mon Oct 8 21:13:35 PDT 2007

I won't say anything about Saturday (it's been covered quite nicely by the two previous posters) other than that it was beautiful and the crowd was incredibly polite (especially since, as someone mentioned, it was the night of the biggest party of the year at Grinnell). Daniel (the show organizer) is a hero.

Anyway, what I'm writing to say is this: a friend of mine followed the representative to the farmer's market here in Grinnell before the show, and apparently he purchased four pounds of brussels sprouts. I couldn't help but think of them when I saw his suitcase.

Kath