[Jandek] Missing Lyrics

Nate Wilson visioninapark at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 8 10:13:38 PST 2007

I am currently participating in another Jandek Listening party with my buddies, listening to all the albums in a rlow with out food or sleep.  Winner gets 250 dollars........ anyway.... I discovered something that seems strange, and I felt it had to be addressed.

On the album Chair Beside A Window there is a song named "Blue Blister"

On the tisue site it says the lyrics are

"I was lightin' on fire one night
Smoking cigarettes.....

but on my copy of the CD the line "Smoking cigarettes" doesn't even exist..... apparently they were edited out.

anyone have a copy that actually has those words on it....