[Jandek] Jandek Sex...

raphi gottesman raphi30 at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 4 08:35:10 PST 2007

oh yeah---there's so many great j man albums to have gay style sex to,
lets see...Ready for the (Bath) House, Khartoum sexual Variations,  Somebody in the snow having gay style sex, just to name a few...

________________________________> Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2007 22:04:43 +1100> From: legendtofski at gmail.com> To: jandek at mylist.net> Subject: [Jandek] Jandek Sex...>> On 'Babe I love you' Jandek says 'genitals' for some obscure reason...> Being a devout heterosexual myself, I'm curious to know from the legion of gay Jandek fans whether his music is good to have gay style sex to?> Actually I'm displaying my homophobica here, as good music is one thing that essentially should transcend sexuality ghettos.