[Jandek] Jandek promotion

The Enchanter Tim doesabearwoof at hotmail.com
Thu May 31 16:00:09 PDT 2007

I confess - I made a mix CD of Jandek for a friend, calling it BLATANT
PUBLICITY WHORE: A JANDEK BESTIARY.

I even included a 28 minute spoken word piece.

And the friend LIKES it! Even plays it before starting up work in the
morning.

Somehow, I feel like the Velvets may have when they saw Jackie O dancing to
their music... ;)

Tim

"...men may become hairy as bears, if such is their fancy, without fear of
excommunication or deprivation of their political rights." Charles Mackay