[Jandek] One Foot In The North LP - For Sale

Aunt Acid anxietyparty at yahoo.com
Wed May 30 16:15:37 PDT 2007

Hello everybody!

I recently found a sealed copy of the One Foot In The North LP, and since opening a sealed Corwood album to listen to it is almost too much guilt to bear, I'm selling it. From now on I'm only buying opened copies!

Anyway, I figured I'd give everyone on the list first dibbs before I take it elsewhere, since I'm sure alot of you are intimidated by bidding on things like I am. I'm offering this sealed LP to the first person to contact me within a week who is willing to pay $55 for it. I have no problem shipping worldwide, and Paypal is my preferred method of payment. Any questions, just ask.

I've also attached photos if anyone wants to see, although I'm sure everyone on this list already knows what it looks like! Condition wise, it has a small bend on the lower left corner, but otherwise looks absolutely perfect. It's also housed inside a second plastic sleeve to protect the original shrinkwrap.

Cheers,
Brian

      ____________________________________________________________________________________Fussy? Opinionated? Impossible to please? Perfect.  Join Yahoo!'s user panel and lay it on us. http://surveylink.yahoo.com/gmrs/yahoo_panel_invite.asp?a=7