[Jandek] Does anyone ever get the feeling?

jesus kenievel knievelperu at hotmail.com
Mon May 7 14:09:11 PDT 2007

I took a closer look at the cover of Follow Your Footsteps with a co-worker
who knows nothing about Jandek. We both agreed that it looked more like a
basement than garage. The thing that did it for me was the vent above
Jandek's head. Who heats or air conditions their garage, (much less runs
duct work into their garage)? Also, wouldn't the ceiling be higher and not
lower in a garage?