[Jandek] Scott Walker doc

jodi shapiro jodi at samuraiphotog.com
Fri May 4 07:36:32 PDT 2007

I had the pleasure of seeing Scott Walker: 30 Century Man last night,
and it was a really fantastic film.

I always sort of thought of Scott as the parallel universe Jandek.

Even if you are not familiar with his music at all (or if all you
know is his stuff with the Walker Brothers) this doc is well worth
the time and money you will spend seeing it, and bot just because you
get to see people like Marc Almond, Simon Raymonde, and Lulu moved to
tears by his amazing songcraft.

It's playing one more time at the Tribeca Film Festival in NYC, and
http://www.scottwalkerfilm.com has more information about screenings/
the movie itself.

- jodi
jodi shapiro