[Jandek] Jandek pirates? I Read About Them...

Bradleybee bradleybee at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 27 09:33:40 PDT 2007

Hmmm,  I guess at this point I'll state that the lyric
transcription notes I posted recently are not for resale, no
rights implied, for scholarly use only, etc...  Apologies if
anyone's offended.

This conversation got a little jumbled because of a misuse of
terminology.  From what I understand someone mentioned pirated
copies of the original studio recordings, then the conversation
turned to bootleg copies of live performances.  I'm interested
in more info about the pirates;  scans if possible.

One other note:  SXSW was primarily a media event.  People with
passes & armbands went in first.  Photographers were taking
flash shots throughout the show, from the sides and the
audience, so the standard, Frippian pure artistic space was not
possible at this show.  Still, it was a hell of a lotta' fun...

ayche tee tee pee colon slash slash double you double you double you dot geocities dot com slash bradleybee