[Jandek] Re: fan faves

Matt Keeley revme at comcast.net
Fri Mar 23 09:05:56 PDT 2007

Cool -- it's neat to see someone who loves _Official Secrets Act_ as
much as I do; I keep trying to turn people onto that record, and I'm
not sure if it takes all that often... but it really truly is an
OUTSTANDING record.  One of my all time favorites, and my favorite M
record...

And Tip Of The Freberg is outstanding too...