[Jandek] T Shirts?

Garry Brogden garry at brogd-n.freeserve.co.uk
Wed Jul 18 05:25:18 PDT 2007

Hi,

I'm in the UK, and we have a website that you can upload a JPEG to, to make
your personalised t-shirts. I'm sure there is equivalent sites in the US.
http://www.tshirtstudio.com/

Anyway, I uploaded Seth's big scan of 'Follow Your Footsteps' (Jandek with
electric) for the front - it's about 10"x10" on a white T-shirt, then
uploaded an advertisement for 'Jandek on Corwood' for the back, so that I
had the name on the t-shirt. Looks pretty good, though you do get some
quizzical looks! Cost me about £15 / $30.

However, when I was at the Gateshead Sage show so long ago, someone there
had a very cool Jandek T-shirt - his head done in swirly coloured dots, with
the word 'JANDEK' beneath it. I have no idea where they got that t-shirt
from.

Garry