[Jandek] Re: jandek Digest, Vol 55, Issue 153

Matthew Elliott soccerdude219 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 16 09:13:17 PDT 2007

I have to admit, I've dowloaded about half my Jandek collection... but sending an order like that must freak him out. You're probably paying his electric bill this month! Then again, I'd imagine he gets a lot more business now that he's "out". Which leads me to wonder, how much to you think he's pulling in these from the ol' Industries? $2000 a year maybe?

phogwilde at aol.com wrote:
    If anyone's curious, as it stands right now, it's $224 USD to get All the CDs & DVDs in 1 box delivered to a US address.