[Jandek] Re: jandek Digest, Vol 55, Issue 14

Erik May erikmay9 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 12:46:56 PST 2007

Nice photos... pretty much how I remember it except for, I saw it in color,
and I don't remember the part where all the pixels jumped out of Jandek's
face (photo 7).

The first photo is a classic, and is accurate as well; it was a relatively
high eye-contact night for Jandek.  Should put an end to the idea that he
never makes eye contact with anyone offstage.

I wish you had one of the moment where Jandek dropped his game face and had
a huge honest grin on his face for a good few seconds, right after the
xylophone player dropped the sticks.  Guess I'll have to wait for the DVD if
there ever is one.