[Jandek] Jandek Richmond Ticket Info...

Tim Strange raindog at usa.com
Fri Jan 12 00:23:56 PST 2007

Tickets will be available on 1-12-2007 through www.ticketalternative.com
(same as Atlanta).  There are very limited numbers of tickets available,
so get them early.  Thanks to everyone that has shown thier enthusiasm
for the event via e-mails and phone conversations.  This is going to be a
very special show, so be sure not to miss it!  Again...please e-mail me
at raindog at usa.com with any questions you may have about the event or
traveling to Richmond and I will get back ASAP.  Hope to see you there!
(Seth...please take note that the show is presented by Beats Ugh Lee &
Patchwork Collective (not just Patchwork, although they should be
credited for doing a lot to make this event a success...mucho thanks to
Matt White) and yes my name is Tim, not Floyd Holden...that is a friends
account that is no longer in use).  Take care everyone...more in a bit!!!

--
Low Prices, Wide Selection of Gas Masks
Everyday low price guarantee. We offer special police discounts and an extremely wide selection of gas masks, filters and huge selection of preparedness gear.