[Jandek] Hindu?

Spencer Graham soccerdude219 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 18 14:38:32 PST 2007

I think our man's done a lot of research on and experimentation with with world's religions. The nature and power of God are definitely a preoccupation, and usually in a religiously neutral way, barring the occasional references to JC.

Ratan X <ratanx at gmail.com> wrote:  On Feb 17, 2007, at 1:19 PM, Brad B wrote:

> Is it generally believed that the Corwood Representative is of
> Hindu faith? (Taking into consideration the spiritual connotations
> of "Om", and his attire on the cover of some recent albums)

Some of us assumed he is a Christian. But the recent albums might
lead some of us to believe he is Muslim.

And isn't Om more Buddhist than it is Hindu?

Cheers,
Ratan

"So let's go back to the acient times
when there were no 50 states" - Pavement