[Jandek] Zoogz Rift

Mister Born (to you) scott.born at gmail.com
Fri Feb 16 13:14:17 PST 2007

Just so y'all know, I think Zoogz has his entire discography available
on CDs as MP3s.  That is upwards of 300 songs, I'd say.  You might
check his website.  Google the dude.  And, y'know, BUY his stuff.  It
is cool enough that he is putting it out in such a comprehensive way
for all of us cheap-asses.

He's a gem.  A nice dude and a brilliant sub-cultural icon.  Don't
know about his health....