[Jandek] MUCH TO MY SURPRISE!!!!!! HOLY CRAP!!!!!

Nate Wilson visioninapark at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 19 19:17:34 PST 2007

I was just wading through my Jandek vinyl tonight with my girlfriend, I was quizzing her by showing her the cover of the LP and seeing if she could name the album.  When I got to "Interstellar Discussion" I came to the realization that on the back it is spelled "INSTERSTELLAR" not "INTERSTELLAR".... I was blown away!  I never noticed it before, so I hopped on to ebay to look if David Tibet's record said the same thing and in the pic from his auction it showed the same thing.  Has anyone ever noticed this before?