[Jandek] Jandek on NPR

Eric N613 ericn613 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 11 04:21:45 PST 2007

> On Dec 10, 2007 4:07 PM, <accidentchild at aol.com> wrote:
>
> > Anyone else hear the Jandek bit on NPR's All Things Considered?  I think
> > they did a nice job.  Wonder if Corwood sales will jump this month????

Well, color me impressed! When I tuned into All Things Considered, it was the
bit where "Nancy Sings" gets played, so I need to go back and listen to the
rest of it, but wow! I never would have expected such a fair treatment.

They usually read viewer mail on Thursday (or Friday?) so I'll be interested to
hear if anyone writes in complaining about it. :-P

-e.