[Jandek] RE: Danish stuff

The Bear With The Thorn In His Side doesabearwoof at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 3 09:27:24 PST 2007

From: doesabearwoof at hotmail.comTo: doesabearwoof at hotmail.comSubject: RE: Danish stuffDate: Mon, 3 Dec 2007 11:56:29 -0500

Boyfriend gave me the gist of the review, though he says he's not sure why the reviewer found it creepy and that the reviewer did not specify (boyfriend has not HEARD Jandek yet...evil cackle...).  Of course, given that boyfriend has heard Set Fire To Flames and found the metallic clanging a bit much (I immortalized his reaction in my review), I'm sure Jandek will NOT please him (though he did like Jarboe, so perhaps I should get THE CELL and try THAT on him...). Tim"...men may become hairy as bears, if such is their fancy, without fear of excommunication or deprivation of their political rights." Charles Mackay

From: doesabearwoof at hotmail.comTo: jandek at mylist.netSubject: Danish stuffDate: Mon, 3 Dec 2007 09:57:58 -0500

I'll have to forward that review to the boyfriend for his opinions (he's a Dane).  I'm sure, given his taste in music, he'll be ecstatic (yes, sarcasm). Tim"...men may become hairy as bears, if such is their fancy, without fear of excommunication or deprivation of their political rights." Charles Mackay

Discover a magical Christmas destination. Visit asksanta at live.ca today!

HO HO HO, if you've been naughty this year, email Santa! Visit asksanta.ca to learn more!