[Jandek] Aarhus reviews

Craig Stewart craig at sxsw.com
Sat Dec 1 14:13:17 PST 2007

Well there's narrow-minded folks everywhere. In some countries like
Sweden and others in the Scandanavian/Baltic there's the lovely, life-
affirming Trad Gras Och Stenar and Brainbombs, for instance, but if
you ever wanted to deal with some labels and music arts "funding"
bodies who treat artists like meat, you'd want to throw yourself off a
building. Well, maybe not that extreme. Extreme metal like the first
Mayhem demo rules, though.

So just like here in the States and Australia and New Zeland where
Police state mentality and paranoia is seeping in, worldwide there
are, um, ignorant folks. Not stupid. Ignorant. Hear me, Loretta?

Anyway that logo that came up on that review -- MTV, I believe --
implies that some closed-minded asstard who jacks off The Hives or
Kasabian regularly wrote it, and who cares what that punk thinks?

Love and peace will reign. heehee