[Jandek] anybody have all the vinyl albums

stacey graham staceygraham at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 15:01:42 PDT 2007

Just out of curiousity, anybody on the list have all the original vinyl
albums that were issued?  I remember nearly using a tax return to try to get
the whole set, way back when.  I only have two of the original vinyl LPs and
they are treasured as much as any other collectible albums I have, but
sometimes I daydream about what it would be like to have a copy of
everything that was ever issued on vinyl.  Not even so much whatever sonic
benefits one could claim, but purely as an artifact to look at and think
about.  Oh what it must be like to line 'em all up against the wall in order
and just look at them.

I have tried bribing and cajoling but representatives of Corwood have
assured me rather firmly that there are no more vinyl albums in the palatial
Corwood headquarters.

Stacey Graham
Minneapolis  MN  USA
http://thedaydreamnation.blogspot.com