[Jandek] You Too?

Darin Mitchell susseddm at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 29 13:21:46 PDT 2006

Please explain your line of thinking of why something like this shouldn't be
promoted.

It was 2 minutes of barely seen Jandek. I sincerely doubt this will take
away from the big bucks our man must make on his music. And, frankly, if the
picture was crystal clear I still think it's fine to promote it. Who cares?
It only can help with exposure. It's not like I was saying, "Here's a Jandek
album free to download." This clip might actually expose Jandek to someone
curious about him.

Actually, the review of Glasgow Monday just posted had a few sound bites
from the album at the bottom of the page. I sent them to a few friends of
mine who are under the assumption that Jandek does not how to play standard,
in tune, in key, music. It gave them pause and I'm sure they will reconsider
our man now.

M.