[Jandek] Austin Sunday Discrepencies

Danen D. Jobe djobe at uark.edu
Sun Sep 24 07:19:25 PDT 2006

After Jonathan's experiences with the last disc (listed as single, turned out to be double), and my own experience at the show (90 easy, maybe more), presume it to be a double disc costing $12. If you overpay the source, he'll send you something free, or refund the difference. I'd wager the double disc is right.

Danen