[Jandek] RE: Chicago

oogsab at aol.com oogsab at aol.com
Tue Sep 12 07:55:54 PDT 2006

 I will also be at the Empty Bottle show, but only hanging around long enough for the Jandek set (which opens the evening at 8pm)... Nomeansno are playing at Subterranean the same night, probably hitting the stage around 10:30pm, so I'm going to do my best to make it to both... anyone interested in tagging along for Nomeansno, post-Jandek, is more than welcome to jump into the car, just let me know...