[Jandek] Quimby's Address

Danen D. Jobe djobe at uark.edu
Tue Sep 5 15:16:11 PDT 2006

> As a Chicagoan, I must point out that the address given for
> Quimby's is
> incorrect. The correct address is:
> 1854 W. North Ave.

This is how you know I'm not from a big city - even in Fayetteville, if you said "Northern" (and I have no idea why I put that there...oh yeah, it was the two glasses of wine I had before I could write the email) people would know what you mean. There probably is a Northern street and a North street in Chicago, an entirely foreign concept in this part of the world with less than a hundred thousand people in the area.  Sincerely, thanks to both of you that pointed this out! I imagine people arriving in a very bad neighborhood going, "is there a reading here?"

I promise, Chicago, I will make it up to you.

Danen