[Jandek] What do Jandek fans listen to

acg3dinst at aol.com acg3dinst at aol.com
Mon Oct 16 11:32:47 PDT 2006

Regarding Wire, yes, the first three albums - Pink Flag, Chairs Missing and 154 - are in print.  All are great.  Look on Amazon and you can get a box set of all 3 - good deal!

Yes, I have been mostly disappointed with the Zappa releases in the last few years, and "Imaginary Diseases" was a pleasant surprise for that reason, though it is not on the same level as Zappa's best stuff.
(that was my list using a different e-mail BTW).

Attached Message