[Jandek] ready for the house cover photo

Christopher tm xopher.tm at gmail.com
Fri Oct 13 07:00:41 PDT 2006

On 10/12/06, Todd Arneson <tarneson at s-sm.org> wrote:
> as my mind was looking for something else to think about beside
> normal work stuff, I was looking at the books that are included in
> the photo on the cover for 'Ready for the House.'  Two of the three
> (the ones on the table) are indistinguishable, I think, but the one
> placed on the window, almost purposefully it seems, well, it looks
> like it might be Shakespeare on the cover.  if anyone cares. . . / Todd

It's the Penguin Classics Christopher Marlowe book according to several sources.

I have no opinion on the matter; just offering up some info.

Perhaps someone else has more date? (I'm sure we'll hear.)

--
Christopher tm

"Take a step forward, lads. It will be easier that way."
Executed by firing squad.
~~ Erskine Childers, Irish patriot, d. November 24, 1922