[Jandek] What do Jandek fans listen

milhouse481 at aol.com milhouse481 at aol.com
Thu Oct 12 13:41:04 PDT 2006

Swiz were incredible. Their first EP wasn't that great (and Sweetbelly Freakdown merely "had
their moments"), but they were overall pretty awesome. I have a weird tendency to find little
things in music kind of absurd and hilarious, and a good example of that would be Shawn Brown's
tendency to repeat lines multiple times in a row in a given song. For example, "looking' both
ways, still get run down / lookin' both ways, still get run down / lookin' both ways, still get
run down / lookin' both ways, still get run down."
I haven't heard anyone mention Christie Front Drive in forever.