[Jandek] What do Jandek fans listen

Mister Born (to you) scott.born at gmail.com
Tue Oct 10 05:32:03 PDT 2006

The funny thing about these lists is that there have been some "Hell
yeah!" moments for me (I've been really into Boris lately), but on
EACH list there is a WTF? moment.

For this list, Sparks is a "Hell yeah!" (I just bought three of the
remasters) but Jill Sobule is a WTF?

That isn't too common for me, really.  If I dig someone's tastes, it
is usually pretty uniform.  These lists have been nuts.

Should anyone want to see every CD I own, you can see them at:

http://www.killcreek.com/MC

And I *highly* recommend that software (from collectorz.com).

Scott