[Jandek] Re: jandek Digest, Vol 54, Issue 240

Ultimos Anos ultimosanos at gmail.com
Tue Nov 21 08:40:38 PST 2006

>Please. In the name of all that is holy.
>Do not send music from the butts.

Hey. That was our idea.

Just to give this post some constructive content.
Back to...What do "Jandek fans" listen to?
What the heck does it mean to be a fan anyway?
Admit it... some of you have made your very own Jandek posters to hang on
your wall!
Now I havent done that.
Jandek stuff hangs itself on the walls of my empty skull cavity and drips
down the back of my spinal cord
into my gut which processes it with all sorts of slime, and then

yeah, just forget what else I've been listening to.