[Jandek] Mailing Time

ryno09 ryno09 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 16 10:34:39 PST 2006

When I bought a box using a check, it took a couple of weeks to get out here on the west coast. The last two times I payed cash for a single release and it only took a week. However for Austin Sunday, I payed with a check and it's been over a week and I haven't received it yet. My experience has been very good so far.

Ryan