[Jandek] Re: jandek Digest, Vol 54, Issue 229

BF_Mowat mwt6653 at yahoo.ca
Wed Nov 8 07:17:17 PST 2006

No, it's not strange at all, except to infidels.
  I noticed, for example, a lot of young couples at the Toronto show...

From: "Alimarea Vasquez" <beachdame125 at hotmail.com>
Subject: [Jandek] How the music makes me feel
Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2006 18:05:51 -0500
To: jandek at mylist.net

Maybe I am the only woman on the planet whose sex drive goes through the
roof when I hear the music, but to keep this clean since I got Austin Sunday
especially, me and my partner have played it in the bedroom and it is
surprisingly arousing. I have always used it to clean the house or hang out
and really listen, so I was shocked to find that not only was I turned on,
he was too. VERY STRANGE THINGS ARE AFOOT AT THE CIRCLE K