[Jandek] sterling

Frank Hardy soccerdude219 at yahoo.com
Sun May 21 10:33:49 PDT 2006

Right. He has a little game and he wants to be someone else: "Corwood" or "Jandek". What are we proving by letting him know we know his real name? I say play along.

Amy Kelly <akelly1971 at gmail.com> wrote:
  He always signs his letters "Corwood," so anytime I write, I begin, "Dear Corwood..."

  On 5/20/06, D. Craig Wasson < deeeecraig at hotmail.com> wrote:        I think that the proposed "Jandek is SUPER RAD" shirt should just use the font of the "Jandek oon corwood" classified ad . . . nothing else.
  I think that addressing Sterling by his given name directly would not only be disrespectful, but would make him upset.  Who wants to do that?

  Because, at the end of the day, he is one groovy cat.