[Jandek] How does Janky factor in the 2

Joe Faust boddekker at yahoo.com
Fri May 12 08:45:06 PDT 2006

> Looking @ the new catalog, how does the 20 disc mix
> factor in the price of
> the 2-disc set NEWCASTLE SUNDAY? Does it become $82
> based on the $6 offer?

When I ordered my box o'28, I added an extra $2.00 to
the price because Newcastle was one of the discs.  Put
in a note asking him to let me know if I'd screwed up
the money.

They came with no problem (and in 13 days!).

b.---Most interesting of all, a guitar store is the only place in the known universe where a guy will allow himself to shop like a woman, spending half an hour, an hour, two hours trying a dozen guitars with only the faintest possibility of actually buying something, playing a few licks, swapping a few lies, while in the background someone plays the opening bars of "Stairway to Heaven."Tim Brookes,Guitar: An American Life---