[Jandek] Comparisons

The Enchanter Tim doesabearwoof at hotmail.com
Tue May 9 04:10:26 PDT 2006

Hey, I get John Goodman a lot (the comparison - sadly, not the man...).

Since I happen to think he's cute (esp. in TRUE STORIES), I'm not annoyed -
but it does seem a tad obvious (big furry lad).

Tim

P.S. It occurred to me, on the 'looks like' tip, that a friend of mine in
NYC looks like the love child of Jandek and the redheaded guy on MYTHBUSTERS

"...men may become hairy as bears, if such is their fancy, without fear of
excommunication or deprivation of their political rights." Charles Mackay