[Jandek] possible reason for cancellation...

Allen Rendel arendel at ripco.com
Fri May 5 06:15:34 PDT 2006

After the show in NYC at the film archives last year he was hanging out in
the lobby talking to some people for awhile.  I got up close enough to get a
good look at him but resisted the temptation to reach out and touch him (to
make sure he was real) and didn't want to interrupt the conversation.
Anyway, the people he was talking to were saying pretty much the same thing
to him that I would've - Great show, it's cool to see you out and playing,
etc.