[Jandek] London cancellation

Gavin rangoon at ntlworld.com
Thu May 4 07:25:54 PDT 2006

Although no reason has been given for the London cancellation, I would
imagine the capacity of the venue has some bearing on it; from what I've
been told about the Scala it's an 800 seater venue, and filling
that may have been over-optimistic...the St. Giles In The Field gig
seemed about two-thirds full, and that's only about 300 seats, and I
saw people there who were obviously only satiating a curiosity rather
than *needing* to be there - but this is just speculation.

Gavin