[Jandek] again i ask...new album MUSIC?

Danen D. Jobe djobe at uark.edu
Mon May 1 16:29:59 PDT 2006

I think I posted on this before I put the lyrics up... basically vocal/electric, often mid-tempo "blues" and "ballads" with a real kick of a "brutal" at the end (as I've mentioned, I would KILL to hear a band version of "If I Waited Twenty Hours"). His delivery of the lyrics keeps the interest for me - they keep twisting and I find new things in them with each listen.

One of the best of the latter-period "solo" discs, though I'd grab 'Newcastle Sunday' first if you haven't yet. Well worth having.