[Jandek] Open Mic Jandek Cover Night

Gavin rangoon at ntlworld.com
Sat Mar 25 10:28:52 PST 2006

For anyone who didn't hear Maurice Rickard's Open Mic Jandek Cover
Night on Pittsburgh's WRCT, I've uploaded the programme (um, leeched
from the live mp3 stream...) at
http://s55.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2Z51FNBMAJKVV106S2LEBUGIY8
A nice selection of covers, including Maurice's own idiosyncratic
ukelele and reverbed vocal covers of (amongst others) 'Only Lover' -
also nice versions of 'I'm Ready' and 'I Passed By The Building' from
Danny Saul and Lizard Of The Institute (respectively)...I hope there
isn't a problem (for Maurice) with posting this, but I thought some
people who might have enjoyed it might also have missed it.

Gavin