[Jandek] Coding

Alimarea Vasquez beachdame125 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 8 18:28:53 PST 2006

Well Lauren,
  The reason I state this is because I spent almost 8 years enlisted in the
PsyOps department of the army.  We specialized in Psychological Warfare
involving sound, and jamming computer systems.  I personally have been up
against codes quite similar to the way these songs were performed.  I have
also spoken to the man himself on the phone to thank him for the speedy
delivery, and he didn't display any type of speech impetiment or tick in his
regular voice, and in doing so would most likely not develope one only while
singing.  I can understand how people would not want to think of the music
this way, but that was just my individual take on the matter.  Everyone sees
it different that's all.