[Jandek] Jandek Piano

Bradleybee bradleybee at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 31 15:32:17 PDT 2006

Hmmm...   ...but you forgot "Sleeping in the Dawn" from
AVANTO-FESTIVAALI 2005.

from the discography...
...an excerpt from his performance at the Avanto festival in
Helsinki on November 19, 2005. Jandek plays piano only (no
vocals), accompanied by Iro Haarla on harp.

I've never heard anything that sounds like a keyboard instrument
on any of the early releases.

--- Jonathan Dean <bad_dreams at elvis.com> wrote:

> Hmmmm...lessee...
>
> How about, the entirety of the GLASGOW MONDAY 2cd?
>
> That was really easy.
>
> {23}
>
> On Jul 30, 2006, at 1:20 PM, SCOTT MCKEATING wrote:
>
> > Does anyone know of any Jandek piano tracks apart from
> > "The Beginning"?
> >
> > Best,
> >
> > Scott

ayche tee tee pee colon slash slash double you double you double you dot geocities dot com slash bradleybee