[Jandek] Glasgow Monday - yo!

Jonathan Lee jplee at cox.net
Tue Jul 18 21:02:30 PDT 2006

I can just echo Danen's comments for now.  This really is different from
anything else in the Jandek discography, and I cannot wait for the DVD
(it's kind of ironic that the reports of the show created anticipation
for the CD and now the CD creates anticipation for the video).  To see
him actually performing this will be fascinating.  Beyond this, I think
it's better to hold off some comments to give people a chance to hear it
without preconceptions.  As I was listening to it the first time, some
comparisons to other things came to mind, but I wouldn't want to put
them in other people's minds who haven't heard this yet.

Jonathan