[Jandek] Jandek on YouTube?!?!?!

UNsigned/Diy at Spill Magazine unsigneddiy at spillonline.com
Thu Jul 6 08:47:47 PDT 2006

That's awesome... Being relatively new to Lord Jandek I wasn't lucky
enough to even being close to getting tickets for any of the few shows
he did in the UK... Love the Corwood DVD and am in the process of
distressing my most impressionable friends with Chair Beside a Window
and Ready for the House... They are baring up well considering Ole Janky
aint for everyone!!

I have Interstellar Discussion aswell.... I fancy Blue Corpse next...
Unless anyone can persuade me otherwise....?

Suzi