Subject: [Jandek] Things to listen to

Yuval Legendtofski legendtofski at gmail.com
Sat Jul 1 01:25:40 PDT 2006

That Naythen bloke sounds kinda familiar and interesting, and also
interesting the hear that Northern European songstress that is
'Jandekesque'..

I remember in the early 90s there were plenty of 'Jandekesque' acts like
Daniel Johnson, alot of the Shimmy Disc and Drag City product.

I know people who think Ariel Pink is 'Jandekesque'

The problem with the more recent imitators is they sound too similar to
janky!