[Jandek] Changes to Open Mic Jandek Cover Night, radio edition

Maurice Rickard maurice at mac.com
Mon Feb 27 10:36:27 PST 2006

Due to some scheduling conflicts among former J-night regulars, and a
resounding lack of interest from Pittsburgh-area musicians, I'm going
to open this up to recordings from anyone, anywhere.  Sure, the
concept is that it should be a live show, but if I can't get enough
live people to fill out the hour, then...it can't be live.

To preserve something of that live spirit, though, I'd like the
recordings to be live to two-track: no edits, no overdubs.  The date
of the broadcast is March 9, so we have time for electronic
submissions.  Here's what to do:

Send me an email off-list.  Don't attach an .mp3 to it or anything;
this account doesn't have that much space. Just send me an email
describing what you're doing, and then we'll work out the best way of
getting it to me.  Ultimately, .mp3 and .ogg are fine.

Best,
--

Maurice Rickard
http://mauricerickard.com/   |   http://onezeromusic.com/