[Jandek] Being turned off Jandek

stephe dk weaseldip at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 11 23:35:48 PST 2006

ah, "1/2 Gentlemen Not Beasts"... A truly fine album. And very influential.
"Loud" might be even better, tho...

The only time I tried to listen to the first 1/2 Jap rec (s) all the way
thru I passed out sometime during the live set. Incredible.

stephe

<P><FONT
<P><FONT face="Geneva, Arial, Sans-serif" color=#ff0033><FONT face="Geneva,
Arial, Sans-serif" color=#ff3300>one ugly man tried to pirate my
style</FONT></FONT></P></DIV></html>