[Jandek] Solving the Mystery VS. Leaving it Alone

Seth Tisue seth at tisue.net
Wed Feb 1 19:32:02 PST 2006

>>>>> "Jumbalaya" == Jumbalaya Negro <couchsong at hotmail.com> writes:

 Jumbalaya> Well first off I have to say that I remember a while back
 Jumbalaya> that people were getting upset with people posting
 Jumbalaya> information that may destroy some of the mystery around
 Jumbalaya> Jandek and Corwood Industries.  I personally have spent
 Jumbalaya> almost 13 years studying it in great detail.  And recently
 Jumbalaya> have been going through each release methodically following
 Jumbalaya> lyrical links, inspecting covers and have weeded through
 Jumbalaya> many articles and interviews.  After doing this I have made
 Jumbalaya> some very interesting observations that I would love to
 Jumbalaya> share, with like minded Jandek sleuths.

I'm really not at all concerned with preserving any so-called
"mystique".  I'm only concerned with not aiding or encouraging any
intrusion into the private lives of S. Smith or anyone else involved
with Corwood.  If your sleuthing is about following lyrical links,
inspecting covers, and weeding through articles and interviews, that all
sounds to me like perfectly fair game for this list.

Seth Tisue | seth at tisue.net
http://tisue.net | http://www.flickr.com/photos/tisue/