[Jandek] similar covers

Alimarea Vasquez beachdame125 at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 22 02:19:04 PST 2006

well technically it could be argued that

"Living in a Moon So Blue" and "Staring at the Cellophane" are the same
photo just cropped different
CHECK OUT THE FACT THAT THE GUITAR STRAP IS PLACED EXACTLY THE SAME

and

"Later On" and "One Foot In the North" appear to be the same photo, just one
is from another angle and is the shadow of the individual instead of the
actual individual

I am not annoyed at all, in fact it makes me more intrigued.
He seems to do everything for a deliberate reason.

maybe he felt that the picture had a lot of weight
plus this may be one of the sexiest pictures of him yet