[Jandek] Catalog update for a lazy subscriber?

Mister Born (to you) scott.born at gmail.com
Thu Dec 21 22:58:36 PST 2006

My ever-increasing Jandek buyup has gone from annual to now about 4
months apart.  Last time I ordered, I got up to 0785 Glasgow Monday
with one DVD (whichever was out at the time).  What do I need to buy
now?  What is available?  How much are they (since we have three price
formats now).

This is annoying when trying to be a completist.  Like with Campbell
Kneale or The Frogs.

Oh, and let's be a little harder on the next guy to ask an innocent
question.  Someone wasn't really trying on that last guy.

Cheers,