[Jandek] <no subject>

Jungle jungleklan at pandora.be
Tue Apr 18 05:58:18 PDT 2006

Questionnaire ­ 10 Questions

CONSENT: Please note that by filling out the following questionnaire and
returning it to ciechano at stolaf.edu, you are consenting to participate in
this study. No one will be identified by name or email address in my
findings; I will use pseudonyms for all participants.

Feel free to elaborate as much as you like on any of the answers; all of the
questions are designed to be open-ended. You are not required to answer any
question you do not feel comfortable answering.

q Yes, I give permission for Lauren Ciechanowski to contact me by email.yes

DEMOGRAPHIC QUESTIONS:
a) Are you male or female?man
b) How old are you?50
c) What part of the world do you come from?europa

1. How did you get into Jandek? What is your Œstoryı?I read the chusid book
when it came out

2. How do you define being a Jandek fan? I like is art, the wholeDo you
consider yourself a Jandek fan?no

3. Why did you join the mailing list?the seth site was so full of info I had
to join How often do you post? A few timesDo you receive posts in digest
format?I get all

4. What do your friends and family think about Jandek? My partner says itıs
a comdy , Œcıest un cinemaı buy I turned a few frie,ds on to himWhat do they
think about you listening to Jandek?they know me jandek is not the only
weird thing I listen to

5. To what extent does the Œmyth of Jandekı ­ the mystery surrounding his
identity ­ appeal to you?it is very interesting, iyıs out of the regular

6. Have you ever tried to contact Corwood Industries or Sterling Smith for
reasons other than placing an order? What happened?I send him some of my own
cdıs and he send me some of his that is very nice and polite and so out of
the norma,

7. What is your perception of other Jandek fans?I have personal contact with
a few but 50% of the post are trivial

8. Why do you like Jandek? How often do you listen to Jandek?I feel he is a
bit like me, I donıt listen to him that often once a month but Iıll be very
concentrated then.

9. What other music do you listen to?I like to listen to all kinds of music
as long as it is honest
10. I have a specila place for reggae
11.

12. Is there anything I have not asked that you would like to tell me?I
guess the real jandek stiry is nothing like the speculations I think it wil
be a more human story. I think he is being jandek much earlier than we all
think I think heıs a child from the sixties.